JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 6 Google play store not showing apps or update for apps

(Topic created: 01-03-2024 01:52 AM)
Pep1286
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello everybody I have a Galaxy watch 6 classic when I go to the Google Play store and try to check for any updates on the apps after launching all it says is no apps found can't get to settings or anything else anybody experiences and can give me any tips thank you, here's a screen shot after opening the play store

16 Replies
userPZWbXii9Y3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I went through a Samsung support chat session about this and here is what I got,,,

"I have checked and see that this is a common issue facing with most of the costumers who got the update latest update.

After the update the costumers have faced the app freezing issue and no apps issue they and that is the reason our developers have stopped the update and releasing a patch update so that you will not face any issue.
But not to worry,The developers are actively working on it. And it will be fixed very soon.
‎
Once its fixed it will be displayed on your home screen. Just install it once you get it. And make sure to connect your device to Wi-Fi for downloading it as it's a large update." 4:46 PM 12/29/2023

Pep1286
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Copy that thanks for the information and keeping everybody informed
0 Likes
userPZWbXii9Y3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I checked today and it is working, did not see any updates for this.

0 Likes
Pep1286
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
That's good news, if you don't mind me asking, what area are you in and is your watch a Bluetooth or LTE model?
0 Likes
userPZWbXii9Y3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am in Cincinnati and I have a Bluetooth Galaxy watch pro. I did not see an update on mine, just checked again and it is working. Perhaps something auto updated.

0 Likes
Pep1286
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
That could be the case, it's hard to tell with all the behind the scene stuff they do, but at least it's working now that's what matters thanks for the info!
0 Likes
Solution
Pep1286
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Giving a follow up to all the members with this issue. I checked this morning and there was a update to the Galaxy wearable app for my watch 6 classic LTE, after updating the wearable app I went and power cycles my watch and then checked the play store and everything is back to normal now. Thanks for the help from all the members here. Fyi I live in OH in the USA and my watch is on the T-Mobile network, hope this helps everybody else!!