JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 6 classic keeps restarting with Digital Neon watch face

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
luiskid
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Today my watch has restarted a total of 5 times so far. Everything is up to date. I'm using it with an s22 ultra. Anyone having any issues?

Members_VEZxamu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can confirm that the watch is restarting on the hour, every hour... This definitely feels like a SW bug... Samsung, please get on a fix asap... No point in wasting people's time on HW repairs. 

0 Likes
luiskid
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I second that. Every hour in the hour.
0 Likes
MTCatWoman
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm here for the same reason. Trying to figure out why my Watch 6 keeps restarting every hour since last Thursday June 6. I'm also on a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra. It's obviously a problem for many...and probably many more who didn't create an account just to comment (something I don't normally do). 

0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy48
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here. Watch 6 classic .  S24 Ultra.  I've tried resetting the watch.  The watch reboots at the top of the hour - so far has just done it at exactly 8am.

Samsung needs to fix it.

Edit - It could be the Digital Neon Face that's causing it.  I use that.  Are others using that face?  There is a reddit thread on it.

Watch 4 Keeps Rebooting : r/GalaxyWatch (reddit.com)

luiskid
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
That's the face I use 😭
0 Likes
MaStErKiRa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Damm, I have the same Digital Neon face. It's Been my favorite since the watch active 2. I even reinstalled it after the reset. Gonna remove it and report back tomorrow.
0 Likes
luiskid
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Guess it's time to go back to Basic Dashboard face
0 Likes
MTCatWoman
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I recently switched to the digital neon face. I have changed it and will see what happens from there. Crazy to think a watch face that Samsung offers, would be the cause of this trouble. I will report back. 

MTCatWoman
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have not had anymore restarts since changing my watch face from Digital Neon! 

luiskid
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here.
0 Likes