Original topic:

Galaxy watch active reset steps and tracking workouts incorrectly

(Topic created: 11-02-2022 02:51 PM)
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

My galaxy watch active is acting odd

Last night the steps on the watch reset even though the health app had the correct ones 
Today it started a work out and had the wrong time it said it was afternoon and it's only 11 am

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand the importance that health tracking can play in our daily lives and would be happy to assist you further. As the steps reset themselves and the watch is showing incorrect times for the workouts, I would recommend resetting your watch back to factory defaults. Give this link a try for the proper steps to factory reset your watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

If you have tried resetting your watch and you are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend a service repair. As your device is out of warranty, you would be responsible for the cost of the repair. You can reach out customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864. 

Another option would be to reach out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 to see if they have any further troubleshooting steps to resolve the symptoms you are experiencing.