Original topic:

Galaxy watch ultra

(Topic created: yesterday)
Tide7474
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
So I received the Watch ultra yesterday evening. After charging and trying to connect lte to it after a few fails I got in touch with verizon and they were able to get it done. After 10 minutes of being completed the watch just kept restarting every 5 or 10 minutes and the bluetooth would be turned off. I would then have to go in and turn it back on. I was connecting it to a z fold 5. I then did multiple factory resets and connected it from a back up and as a new watch. Kept doing the same thing. After the reset the lte wasn't connected anymore. So today I tried it on an s23 ultra. The same exact thing restarts every 5 to 10 minutes. Sometimes the bluetooth stays on and then off other times. Needless to say this morning at 7 am it was at 97 percent and by 1130 am it was at 31 percent. Any ideas on what's going on would be greatly appreciated! 
2 Replies
PepeTl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the same bluetooth issues with Watch 7 ultra. Connection is very unstable, and it does not let me make calls using my phone. I do not have a mobile plan on watch
Tide7474
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm talking with Samsung now. They really don't know. I'm probably going to return it.
0 Likes