JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I backup the Galaxy Frontier 3 before resetting

(Topic created: 09-05-2023 07:13 PM)
Options
Galaxy Watch

Is there a developer mode for Samsung watches? Frontier 3 in particular. And how do I back up my data on the watch before resetting it?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
I think the backup option is in Galaxy Wearable app, watch setting Backup and Restore.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Stevekim24
Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
You should be able to back up your data on the phone by going to setting and scroll until you see backup and restore
Options
Galaxy Watch
That will in turn backup my connected watch as well?
0 Likes
Solution
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
I think the backup option is in Galaxy Wearable app, watch setting Backup and Restore.
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
To enable develope mode: Step 1: Open the settings application on Gear S3 frontier , by going to notification panel and tapping on the settings gear icon on the top right or by searching for the Settings app and opening it.
Step 2: Now slide down to the bottom of the Settings page and Tap on the About Phone option.
Step 3: Now on the About Phone Page, Tap on the Software information option as shown below.
Step 4: Then to enable Developer mode on your Samsung Gear S3 frontier device, you have to Continuously tap on the Build number option three to four times to enable it. After that is done, the developer mode will be enabled.