JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I create a music playlist on my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic?

(Topic created: 03-14-2023 05:10 PM)
Big_Daddy54
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

How do I create a music playlist on my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic? I have looked and looked, but cannot find an answer. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of having music on your watch and would be happy to look into this further for you. Ready to experience the freedom of a wireless, phoneless, and practically weightless workout? If your smart watch has a built-in speaker, you can play music right from your watch. If it doesn't, don't worry! All you need to do is connect Bluetooth headphones. Simply add and remove tracks to build the perfect playlist! If you prefer streaming, you can do that too with a Spotify premium account.

Note: Available screens and settings may vary by provider, phone, or watch. Give this link a try for the steps to create a playlist on your Galaxy watch 4 classic: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078019/

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of having music on your watch and would be happy to look into this further for you. Ready to experience the freedom of a wireless, phoneless, and practically weightless workout? If your smart watch has a built-in speaker, you can play music right from your watch. If it doesn't, don't worry! All you need to do is connect Bluetooth headphones. Simply add and remove tracks to build the perfect playlist! If you prefer streaming, you can do that too with a Spotify premium account.

Note: Available screens and settings may vary by provider, phone, or watch. Give this link a try for the steps to create a playlist on your Galaxy watch 4 classic: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078019/

0 Likes