JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to stop notification for specific apps on Galaxy watch 4/5/6 series?

(Topic created: 08-20-2023 10:23 AM)
Varzil
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch

I noticed recently that I was getting notifications fm FaceBook that someon responded to a posting of mine. 

I don't necessarily want to get these notifications; but I do want to get notifications that I got a txt message, as its usually timely & atleasta little important.

I see on the Watch that I can stop notifications, & I don't know if that means noti&icayions fm this person, from Facebook, or all Notifications. I do not need the Watch to tell me of FB notifications, but do want notifications fm my TXT messaging app to be included in the 'stop all notifications msg my Watch6-Cl. sends me.

So is that "Stop all notifications" about that FB sender, FB notifications in general, or all type of app notifications. 

Since I _do want my txt notificationscan I stop FB notifications, & still get my TXT app notifications? Thanks in advance, Varzil

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
In the Galaxy Wearables app, go to your watch Settings>Notifications>App Notifications. Here you can toggle which apps alert you on your watch.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Watch
In the Galaxy Wearables app, go to your watch Settings>Notifications>App Notifications. Here you can toggle which apps alert you on your watch.
Varzil
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks so much! I feel like I'm getting to know the ins & outs & I don't have to do trial & error!👍
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Watch
No problem! Glad I could help out lol. The Community is always here if you need questions answered or problems resolved. 😃
0 Likes
Varzil
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
👊👌