Original topic:

Inactive time alert with silent alarm

(Topic created: 04-22-2023 02:57 PM)
markwbianchi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi team,

As well as having the option to be alerted after a set period of time of inactivity that is adjustable and not the standard 50 mins, could you please think about an alarm/vibration alert for this time period?

When working night shift or watching movies at night I can drift off and it would be great to have my watch vibrate until I turned it off (the vibration could start soft and get stronger) after 5 or 10 mins of inactivity for example so I'm not drawing attention to myself (and the alert doesn't wake up the kids), then I can continue on without interrupting everyone else regularly.

Thanks!

Mark

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out, Mark. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out, Mark. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes