JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is it possible to re-flash native Watch 6 apps

(Topic created: 10-24-2023 07:05 PM)
Varzil
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Can I re-flash a corrupted Watch6C app, or have it re-flashed in a Samsung Authorized Repair center?

My Blood Oxygen app is installed via pressing the 'plus' sign in the 'Tiles' screen & after the app is installed, pressingn tke Bl.Ox. app icon _always_ brings up the 1st screen fm the Sleep Measurement app; & then the next screen _always_ goes into the supsequent screens of the Bl.Ox. screen & tries to measure my Blood Oxygen levels… but it never successfully finishes; & always stops by the time it reaches 50% (at the very most)of the process & is stuck in an endless loop jf restarts.

I have reset the watch, removed the app from the Tiles screen, & even turned it off & powered it back on. The app is clearly corrupted & I need to replace it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with needing the software on your device re-flashed. As this may require an out-of-pocket cost, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 or taking your device to one our of local walk-in service centers. Please use this link to locate a service center: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with needing the software on your device re-flashed. As this may require an out-of-pocket cost, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 or taking your device to one our of local walk-in service centers. Please use this link to locate a service center: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

0 Likes