JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Messages complication missing GW6 Classic

(Topic created: 03-26-2024 10:48 PM)
Terrapin69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I used to be able to add the text messages complication to most of the pre-made watch faces, namely the info board. All of a sudden I can't find the messages option in any of the watch face options especially in infoboard. Can anyone advise on where I can find this again or if I need to re-enable something?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. As you are paired with a Samsung device, using a LTE watch, and tried all the troubleshooting steps we have available, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly, as they are able to remote into your device. You can contact them directly at 1-800-726-7864.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly under the importance of how certain complications can make our lives easier. After testing on our watch for the infoboard face, the message's complication is shown under the basic options. Please make sure you are using Samsung Messages when testing. If you are still not seeing the settings for the message's complication, can you please show us in a picture what you are seeing?

0 Likes
Terrapin69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I will revert back to Samsung messages and see if that fixes the issue on my telephone and therefore on my watch. I always had the option when I used Google messages under the basic category and it is no longer there. I have never used Samsung messages so I'm not sure if that's the issue but I will report back. Thank you
0 Likes
Terrapin69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did nothing
0 Likes
Terrapin69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
This is the basic section. Messages is missing 1711698921925.jpg
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. In order not to have you repeat troubleshooting steps, can you please advise me of any troubleshooting you have tried? Also what type of device is your watch paired with?

0 Likes
Terrapin69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Reset watch. Deleted and reinstalled wearable app. Same result
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for the troubleshooting steps, can you please provide me with what type of device your watch is paired with?

0 Likes
Terrapin69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Galaxy s23fe
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. As you are paired with a Samsung device, using a LTE watch, and tried all the troubleshooting steps we have available, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly, as they are able to remote into your device. You can contact them directly at 1-800-726-7864.

0 Likes