Original topic:

Missing band for Galaxy watch 7

(Topic created: Sunday)
Emmanuel99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did not receive the green sports band that I ordered with my Galaxy Watch 7. I received the free fabric band from the promotion in the box with my watch, but not the green sports band. I have been reading that this has been an issue for quite a few people. I have reached out to customer service. The first time, I was told I would receive a promo code. Still nothing. This is absolutely ridiculous. I should not have to go through this just to receive the band I actually chose for my watch, not the freebie. This should not be happening for a big brand like Samsung. Fix up!
5 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hopefully this doesn't happen to me SMH I'm still waiting for my watch to be shipped
smokerek
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have also had shipping issues in the past from Samsung so I can totally relate with all the wasted phone called, messages, etc. Hopefully it doesn't happen this time around! šŸ™šŸ½
0 Likes
user7ookRJoqWW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine is missing, too. I just received my Watch Ultra but the original rubber band is missing. I got only the "gift" trail band. Now spending hours on the phone with Samsung
Cheeser
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Just got mine in less than an hour ago. I had to recheck the packing, at first it looked like I didn't get a band at all. After a second look all I got was the "free" extra band that I didn't want. No original band that I chose. I guess I'll be sending some msgs tonight at work or tomorrow morning when I get home. I guess it's a good thing I have my band from my 6 classic, and that it fits.
0 Likes
Cheeser
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well I can see this is going to be a fuster cluck. Just tried doing the online chat support. Told them I didn't get my band. Essentially I just wasted 30+ minutes to be given the number for UPS... Thanks Samsung. Thanks. If I wanted to talk to my employer I'll go to work tonight. The band didn't get lost or stolen, YOU just didn't put it in the package.