JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not receiving medication notifications for the Samsung Health medication tracker on Galaxy watch series devices

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
userga1XgNtOHc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I cannot locate on the app where to add the medication tracker. I got it on my phone but asks me to open app to add meds. I have the most current version. When I did the update with the tracker I couldn't set up right then. Now I can't find it.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userga1XgNtOHc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
That's correct. But I figured it out. I had to tap the add medication button on the watch..which prompted the app to open on my phone. Once open and added meds was able to add the medication icon to my home page. Not really intuitive.. but I'm tenacious!

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
userga1XgNtOHc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
That's correct. But I figured it out. I had to tap the add medication button on the watch..which prompted the app to open on my phone. Once open and added meds was able to add the medication icon to my home page. Not really intuitive.. but I'm tenacious!
kalona
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

My medication reminders aren't showing up on my watch since the most recent update on my phone and galaxy 5 watch. It used to go off on my watch as well as my phone, but since the most recent update it's only going off on my phone. I don't like to carry my phone with me all the time, especially at work, and not having the notification go off on my watch has caused me to miss taking my medication on time. Has anyone else had this issue? Did anyone find a solution?

UPDATE: So I had to delete/archive my current medication and the reinstate it to my medication reminders. I think it just needed to be reset.