JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not receiving notification, Galaxy watch 4 when Bluetooth shows connected for calls only

(Topic created: 10-29-2023 02:55 PM)
VictorHSD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, I recently bought a galaxy watch 4 classic and when I configured it everything went well. I have a s22 ultra and everything was working fine until the latest update on 27 of october, One Ui 5.1, version S908EXXS7CWI2 / S908EOWO7CWH5 / S908EXXU7CWH5. Now everytime I check my bluetooth connections on my phone, my galaxy watch stays forever on "connected for calls only", I did everything I read in every topic, restarted both devices, checked all the BT configs on each device, turned on all the notifications, reseted BT cache, everything, the watch cant receive or show any notifications. 

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
The Bluetooth connection for calls should not have anything to do with notifications. In the wear app is where you need to choose what apps and notifications you want on your watch. Then you also need to choose if you want to get them on your watch when using phone. I recommend going into the galaxy wear app settings then notifications categories to correct the issue.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
The Bluetooth connection for calls should not have anything to do with notifications. In the wear app is where you need to choose what apps and notifications you want on your watch. Then you also need to choose if you want to get them on your watch when using phone. I recommend going into the galaxy wear app settings then notifications categories to correct the issue.
0 Likes
Tkwtampabay
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
So how does one fix this in Notifications for the Galaxy watch 4 classic. Followed the suggestions but to no avail.. Screenshot_20231029_220920_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpg
0 Likes