Original topic:

One UI 6 Watch Beta 1 Rolling Out with Galaxy AI

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

At the moment the Watch 6 Beta is only for Watch 6 Classic and Watch 6 Bluetooth only models and may be extended to LTE and Watch 5 models at a later date.  Please keep a eye on the top of the Members app for future details of availability to join the Beta.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

67 Replies
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch
Strange mine still shows the 4 profile pictures, remove it and try re adding it.

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Monieca
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you for the tip I removed my complication to a different one and my contacts picture is on again! Thanks
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Watch
Happy to help

0 Likes
funone46
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I would be interested in the beta program if possible. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Monieca
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Google wallet doesn't work I changed my face and now Google pay needs me to add a card and it won't take it cause it says this watch isn't ready for it
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Monieca You should post any issues during Beta in the dedicated Beta discussion group. It is a known issue with Beta's that payment services often don't work because the build is not an official release. 

0 Likes
Monieca
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Where can I find the plug in?
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Monieca A link is provided on the Beta banner. 

0 Likes