Original topic:

One UI 6 Watch Beta 1 Rolling Out with Galaxy AI

(Topic created: 06-12-2024 07:03 AM)
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

At the moment the Watch 6 Beta is only for Watch 6 Classic and Watch 6 Bluetooth only models and may be extended to LTE and Watch 5 models at a later date.  Please keep a eye on the top of the Members app for future details of availability to join the Beta.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

156 Replies
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Budtaster All posts about the Beta should be posted in the Beta discussion area. The link for that area is in the Beta banner. 

Any issues regarding Beta should be reported via the Wearable app. The instructions are in the Beta banner. 

The Beta discussion area has discussions about rebooting of early betas. It also has instructions on how to physically reset your watch to get out of the reboot cycle. 

Budtaster
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you
Snoring Bear
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

So, this Beta has been running for almost 60 days now.  Any progress?  When is this due to be released to the world?

0 Likes
JRCS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
How do I try out the beta? Ihave watch 6 classic Bluetooth version.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

@JRCS Click the banner in the Samsung Members app. 

0 Likes
moebetta
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got the update/beta for my Classic Watch 6, and it keeps crashing my watch. Just did a reset. Will wait till later to try again
0 Likes
Snoring Bear
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

No wonder why this Beta is still running at 90 days now.

0 Likes