JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Only duration(almost) shown on workouts screen on Watch 5

(Topic created: 01-25-2023 08:33 AM)
user1E1p0b02Xx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

In the last a couple of weeks, the information shown on the workout screens becomes less and less on my SW 5. Initially, the Walking workout started showing less information, now the running behaves the same. Attached are the two screens shown on watch for running. You can see only duration and Pace/heart rate information are displayed. Where is the max pace, distance?  Even worse, if I choose walk workout, then only duration is repeatedly (4 times) shown on the screen on watch. One thing I want to mention is the correct information is still shown in the health app on my Samsung phone once I connect to the phone, but the watch doesn't show the missing information.

2 Replies
user1E1p0b02Xx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

S1.jpgS2.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your workout screens not showing more information. I would recommend resetting your watch to make sure there is no software that may be interfering with the symptoms you are experiencing. Please also try your watch before you restore from back up to see if you still experience these symptoms. Give this link a try for proper steps to reset your Galaxy watch 5: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

If you have reset your watch and are still experiencing these symptoms I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

0 Likes