Original topic:

Price cheaper @$519 than pre-order???

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
ExRoot
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's very discouraging to look at the price of the watch Ultra a month later and see it down to $519 well you still giving the same exact trade-in prices meaning that if I had just waited a month to buy the watch it would have been cheaper.. One month later!! I had never pre-ordered any device ever and I assume that by doing so you got the best price in the early stages as well as the trade-in.. now the trade-in price is the same and the watch is down to $519 and it's not even a Black Friday sale!! I'll never pre-order from Samsung again.
6 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Prices do change with pre orders the shipping can be delayed if trade in was good for you
0 Likes
ExRoot
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's literally 5 weeks later!!! Not Black Friday not Christmas It's 5 weeks and when I pre-ordered I got delivery on July 24th when it was due.. I probably ordered the least popular color which is titanium silver and the green band. Regardless maybe you're not getting my point. I guess my point is and someone who's never pre-ordered before I thought there was an advantage and there is none when you order from Samsung so it makes sense to just wait. I'm not a kid who ordered because I just couldn't wait or I like to change my watches every 6 months I ordered early because I thought there was an advantage price wise.
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
That would be almost 2 months ago not 5 weeks where mid September not August
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@ExRoot Just like any other product, companies offer deals and prices fluctuate. 

Where are you seeing it for that price?

On Samsung.com it is $585 Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 19.59.53.png

After trade-in, it equals what I paid at launch. 

0 Likes
ExRoot
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
On Samsung.com right now is $519!!!! Please don't give me a lesson about deals we're talking about 5 weeks!!!! I'm kind of done responding My point was I will not pre-order again when 5 weeks later the price is down to $519 without trade in.
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same color 649 before any trade in watch ultra I see
0 Likes