JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Question about galaxy watch ECG

(Topic created: a week ago)
yegget
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, i recently bought a galaxy watch 7 mainly for monitor my heart because i have some strong tachycardia episodes. I occasionally take some ECG and while i'm taking them (with the finger on the button) in the watch screen it shows a particular ECG that's completely different from the one that i get on the phone at the end of the 30 seconds. I looks like i have brugada pattern but on the final result there is a completely different result, why does it happen? Should i be warried?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. We understand the concern with the differences in the ECG data. 

Please contact the Samsung Health team at 1-855-795-0509 for ECG related concerns.

You can also reach out via e-mail: Healthmonitor@email.support.samsung.com

For all Samsung Health related concerns, please submit feedback: Go to the Samsung Health app > settings > Contact us > Error Reports.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. We understand the concern with the differences in the ECG data. 

Please contact the Samsung Health team at 1-855-795-0509 for ECG related concerns.

You can also reach out via e-mail: Healthmonitor@email.support.samsung.com

For all Samsung Health related concerns, please submit feedback: Go to the Samsung Health app > settings > Contact us > Error Reports.

0 Likes