JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 will not connect fully to Active 2 watch

(Topic created: 07-11-2022 06:33 PM)
Wifeofphilecop
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've been trying for days to sync my active 2 watch to my new Galaxy s22. It's failed every time.  I've reset the watch,  deleted galaxy wearable app and reinstalled it,  rebooted my phone and still it won't connect.  What can I do to make it work?

0 Likes
7 Replies
UltraBatS22
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did you remove the connection from previous phone? I have had no issues with my galaxy watch active 2. I am on s22 ultra. Don't know how much different they are.
0 Likes
Stephbaroh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have tried everything and my Samsung Galaxy 2 active watch will not connect to my sound my Samsung 22 plus phone

0 Likes
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did you just run the most recent wearable update? Apparently there's huge bugs with it that are disabling many watches or buds.
0 Likes
gvbull
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Since I've purchased the s22+ I've had the same issue. I've spoken with many ATT Tech and have gone to ATT stores and no one can get it to work!
0 Likes
userVmllALx6J3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am facing the same issue. I am not able to connect Active 2 with S22 Ultra. The wearable app walks me through some configuration options like app permission and all but never completes the process.

@userGj22vB51qtcan you help here? Or do I have to buy an upgraded watch everytime?

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble, and can definitely understand wanting to enjoy your galaxy devices together, and the frustrations when things are not communicating with one another. If other Bluetooth devices are connecting fine to the S22, the issue would lie with the Active 2 watch.  Please try checking out the following troubleshooting article for the active 2 for some steps on getting this connected.

Please note, this article has multiple steps if one step has not resolved the issue select the "no" option at the bottom of each step. This will take you to additional steps until you get through all four.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003238/

If none of the troubleshooting steps are working there are a few options you can take, One is to submit an error report through the member’s application.  To do this please follow these steps:

1. Launch Samsung Members app.
  2. Tap on Get help.
  3. Scroll down the screen and select Error Reports.
  4. Choose a category below.
  5. Tap on Frequency.
  6. Choose between Once, Often or Sometimes.
  7. Once the Error Report has been sent, you will be able to review within your feedback area.

Alternatively, you can have a service set up for the watch. Please call the following number to have the service set up, 1-800-726-7864.

0 Likes
Sarryl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same thing for me. I've tried connecting my Samsung Active Watch 2 to me S22 since yesterday and the Galaxy Wearable app keeps crashing in the "finishing up" phase. When I reopen the app, my watch is listed as a device, but it's greyed out with a blue checkmark next to it. I've tried connecting using the Galaxy Wearable app after this, repeatedly, and it keeps saying it could not connect. Rebooting the watch, phone, removing the device in bluetooth settings and/or the app, and attempting the process anew through the bluetooth settings and Galaxy Wearable settings yields no success. The watch and app worked perfectly fine on my old phone yesterday. This leads me to believe there's an issue with the S22 or the Galaxy Wearable app on this device. Please advise.

0 Likes