Original topic:

Samsung Fit 3 and Samsung Health.

(Topic created: Saturday)
Ceejay0204
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I use a Samsung S24 Ultra.  I bought 2 Samsung Fit 3 watches. I use 1 and my daughter uses the other one.

I had to sign in the 2 Fit 3 watches on my Wearable account. 

I observed the following.

1. The tracking activities synch and does not show separate reports based on each watch. For example, if I do 6000 steps and she does 2000 steps, the Samsung Health App would show 8000 steps. 

2. I have disabled her watches not to receive notifications from my phone and yet it always changes and reverts back to how it was.

Is there a way to make the Samsung Health show activity reports separately for each watch?

How can I permanently block notifications on my phone from showing on her Fit 3 watch. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Ceejay0204 "Is there a way to make the Samsung Health show activity reports separately for each watch?"

No since they are both connected to your phone. 

"How can I permanently block notifications on my phone from showing on her Fit 3 watch. "

You can't. Both watches will get the settings that you have in the Wearable app. 

Well, there is one way... You can solve both those items by connecting her watch to a different Samsung account and phone. 

0 Likes