JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro can block some computers

(Topic created: 08-29-2022 12:07 PM)
Samsoul
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

When you move your hand over the keyboard of some laptops, the strong magnet in the clasp of the Watch5 Pro band is detected in some laptops as the magnet on the screen bezel used to detect laptop closure , thus blocking the computer.

Seen in Teknofilo.com

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hey there, I hope you're doing well.

While this happens to some machines, the Galaxy Watch5 Pro is not the only device to suffer from this kind of effect. Working in IT, I seen this happen commonly with bracelets and other watches by other companies.

Thanks for sharing, I'm sure there will be someone with an issue like this and this post can definitely help.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hey there, I hope you're doing well.

While this happens to some machines, the Galaxy Watch5 Pro is not the only device to suffer from this kind of effect. Working in IT, I seen this happen commonly with bracelets and other watches by other companies.

Thanks for sharing, I'm sure there will be someone with an issue like this and this post can definitely help.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.