JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Pay not working with Watch5 Pro

(Topic created: 08-26-2022 09:28 AM)
poky3210
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the new galaxy watch 5 pro and I can't get Samsung pay to work on it anyone have a clue. When I go to Samsung pay to start setting it up it goes to the phone witch is a s22 ultra and a circle appears and never stops spinning. When I try again it does nothing 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, We understand how frustrating it is to not be able to use the Samsung Pay app on the new watch. As Samsung Pay has transitioned to Samsung Wallet, please reach out to this team directly for assistance in using the service. The Samsung Pay/Wallet team may be reached by calling 1-844-726-7297.

View solution in context

4 Replies
KEHT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm kinda in the same boat. I moved on to Samsung Wallet on my phone and now with Flip 4 and Watch 5 Pro don't have the same pay app. Moreover, I received several emails from my banks stating that they have removed all my cards from Samsung Pay since I am on the Wallet now. It seems I can't have Pay & Wallet simultaneously.
0 Likes
abhisheksuthar
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here man nfc thing never work even with google pay..I need to open an app then and only then it pays...clipper card support is also not there
0 Likes
vitaloo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm trying to figure out how to get it off of there I can't delete it off of the button
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, We understand how frustrating it is to not be able to use the Samsung Pay app on the new watch. As Samsung Pay has transitioned to Samsung Wallet, please reach out to this team directly for assistance in using the service. The Samsung Pay/Wallet team may be reached by calling 1-844-726-7297.