Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 - VO2 Max not showing - Pregnancy status missing

(Topic created: 09-15-2023 12:36 AM)
ECMagneFer
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey There,

I've received the new Samsung Watch Classic 6. I did a training this morning (indoor cycling) and there were different issues :
- First, my heart rate was not found for a large part of the workout. And when tracked, it was under the heart rate as per my Garmin. 

- Then, no VO2 Max found after 30 minutes of training. Is that normal ? There is no proper explanation on how to find this VO2 Max (this feature is one of the main reason I wanted this watch so badly). Can someone explain to me how to find it ?

Then, on another issue, I'm 8 months pregnant (which explains why I can do only indoor cycling, when I normally do Crossfit and high intensity training). Nowhere in the Samsung Health App can I find where to put that I am pregnant (and nope, my periods won't come anytime soon and nope I'm not overweight, I'm just carrying a baby). 

I find a bit  that in 2023 the women health is still ignored for such big companies like Samsung. Especially when the pregnancy impacts so much (heart rate increases, blood flow and stress on the body increase, weight increases... all increases !). Does anyone knows when this feature shall be added ?

Then, last issue, I need to rally with the users that had trouble with their sleep tracking. No deep sleep noticed (or barely), I was awake (once more... pregnancy...) more and it did not identify it. It says that I was awake for only 4 minutes, which, honestly, that would be my dream, but that's definitely not it. Is there any news when Samsung will release a (good) update ?

Thanks you all for your help ! Especially for the VO2 Max, please ! 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi there all, welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out about these things.

For Vo2 Max to work, you must run for at least 10 minutes on a flat path at a speed of at least 4km per hour, all while maintaining a good GPS signal. Were all these requirements achieved?

For help with troubleshooting your heart rate not being measured, this guide can help with some steps to take: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003204/

As for the pregnancy status and specific features that could go with it, that is a great suggestion! I have tagged this for a feature request and for your feedback, ensuring visibility. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
userLfQBtMLVe7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I can not get vo2 max to work on my watch 6 either. BUT IT WORKS ON MY HUSBAND'S. That makes me believe it is in the settings but I can't find anything in settings! HELP!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi there all, welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out about these things.

For Vo2 Max to work, you must run for at least 10 minutes on a flat path at a speed of at least 4km per hour, all while maintaining a good GPS signal. Were all these requirements achieved?

For help with troubleshooting your heart rate not being measured, this guide can help with some steps to take: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003204/

As for the pregnancy status and specific features that could go with it, that is a great suggestion! I have tagged this for a feature request and for your feedback, ensuring visibility. 

0 Likes