JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 "Show media controls" is missing after the update

(Topic created: 09-27-2023 12:12 PM)
sleepisforwimps
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

the recent update removed the "show media controls" feature on my watch but it still says that it is active in the settings? is there a way to fix that?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Are you referring to the One UI Watch 5 update? Large system updates can sometimes cause weird glitches. If the setting is enabled in the watch (and the Galaxy Wearable app), yet not working properly, I recommend factory resetting and restoring the watch from a backup.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Are you referring to the One UI Watch 5 update? Large system updates can sometimes cause weird glitches. If the setting is enabled in the watch (and the Galaxy Wearable app), yet not working properly, I recommend factory resetting and restoring the watch from a backup.
sleepisforwimps
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
i have a watch 4 actually but ill try that thank you
sleepisforwimps
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
that seemed to work i should have thought about doing that from the start thanks
sleepisforwimps
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
and yes i just checked 5.0 was the update
useris2uA15Qd5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Who wants to factory reset just to fix samsungs mistakes?? Im sick of factory resetting and re setting up everything, how else can this be fixed??

0 Likes
monkiypop
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes I think so I am pretty Shur that you can ok
0 Likes
usergSDGiN2vCt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I was having same issue.  I connected to new phone and did the update on my watch and my media controls were not working as they should.  Did the reset and everything working properly again!

0 Likes