cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch won't numbersync to my phone

This has been happening to me too then I found a post in a discussion Screenshot_20191023-162040_Samsung Internet.jpg

I did this and it finally worked! I hope this helps 

Highlighted
Constellation

I did this and my number sync keep turning off. I've spent 2 weeks and countless visits and I'm ready to throw the watch away. This isnt worth the time I've spent to resolve this!! So frustrated. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I have had same issues and also tried the new account which did not work.

I have Gear S3 LTE and S10+, unpaired bluetooth and it started working again, I just do not use BT with it any longer, with AT&T Unlimited plan it does not make a difference.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Thank you so much for sharing. I changed my Samsung account ID and the numbersync worked. This post should be at the top for everyone that is having this problem to see. I originally was using my AT&T account ID and I believe that is what most people have been doing thus causing the numbersync issue. My esim number is linked to a different email address than the one I use for my phone service and now numbersync works.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'm confused by this answer, can you explain what you mean? I try to connect numbersync from the watch, it opens up the at& t website on my phone and then I log in through my at&t account for my phone. 

should my At&t accounts have the same email address as my samsung id that I used to log into this forum?

Highlighted
Constellation

How do I do this?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

As numbersync is a carrier feature, you would need to reach out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

1.  Unpair the watch (bluetooth) on your phone

2.  Pair the watch (bluetooth) on your phone which will initiate setup

3.  Go to watch settings, Connections, AT&T Number Sync and turn back on.  

4.  Wait a few minutes and it will connect