Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created: 09-12-2024 03:32 AM)
Peejay2774
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the Samsung Galaxy watch for and the battery will not last a day. The question is is the watch worth getting the battery replaced or not? I don't know what the value of the watch is and the watch is in perfect condition no scratches it's in good condition. So I'm just looking to see if it's in the best interest to replace the battery and the S4 watch or go ahead and buy a new one there's nothing wrong with my watch appearance-wise function wise except the battery.
12 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
At most, all I've ever gotten is 24 hrs out of the watch 4 battery. Usually it's closer to 19-20. I charge in the morning and give a boost in the late evening. A day's life would depend on how many notifications you get, how long you are in standone and disconnected from your phone, etc. Before changing your battery, do a diagnostic on it to see if it's still good. Settings/device care/diagnostics. Watches have small batteries, so I don't expect you'd get much more life with a new watch, especially since new ones have more battery chewing features.
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
If you want to upgrade to the Watch 7, Samsung trade in value for it is $200. If you go through the app it might be an extra $20 in savings as well.
0 Likes
Peejay2774
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah I'm not happy with the battery in the Samsung Galaxy watch for I ain't even have it but for a year I don't know if it's normal to die that quick or not but I don't use it no more I don't really know what it's worth but I know it's got to be worth at least a little something so if I can find the right person or write company to buy it cuz you know they got precious gold and all kinds in it or they might just refurbish it and sell it but it ain't doing me no good so if anybody has any places I can sell my Samsung Galaxy 4 recent perfect condition everything works and nothing is broke it's rose gold
0 Likes