Original topic:

Samsung Ultra 7 Accuracy and Sensors video

(Topic created: Sunday)
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
At first, I was hesitant to upgrade my Watch 5 Pro. I did not believe that the inclusion of LTE and the higher price of the Watch 7 Ultra warranted an upgrade from a watch that I was already very pleased with. However, after viewing a brief Samsung video on the improved accuracy and the addition of sensors, I was convinced. 
Check out this 90 second video on Samsung's YouTube channel: 
https://youtu.be/snMLajaf0tc

?si=4UR2HY5MhaMP_dpP

All of my newer Samsung watches have had reverse charging capability, a feature that I personally never used. That was scrapped with the new Watch 7 Ultra because of the positioning of the new sensors. If that helps in achieving the stated improvement in accuracy, it was well worth losing that capability. Samsung is on the right track by orienting this new watch toward the health-conscious user.

And the generous discount for trading in my old watch made it a no-brainer. šŸ˜ 

2 Replies
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

The trade in for the Watch 5 Pro made it worth it for me to pre-order the Ultra and I can still keep my Watch 6 Classic. 

0 Likes
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I thought the watch 5 pro was rather more stylish than the ultra 7. I hated to trade it in, but the sensors are what sold me. I'll be testing them to see if they are more accurate. šŸ‘šŸ»