Original topic:

Samsung W4- Post workout Resume

(Topic created: a week ago)
ATB1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is there any way to get time stamps once your done with a workout. All it shows is the calories, duration and intensity. But not the time frame it was completed unless you go in the app.
7 Replies
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

Well, there is a section for notes at the bottom of the workout where you could enter that info, along with any other workout notes, you need.

0 Likes
ATB1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you. I did see that option, but a few years ago it would include it in the workout stats. I've attached a picture of Today-6/22 vs 2021. 20240622_074353_1000012465_1719067436.jpg1719075129182.jpg
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

Was it the same OS/OneUI versions that are on it today?  Did those times on the screen translate into the app?  Frankly, when I finish my swim, I only look at the screen to make sure I did my time and see which HR zone I was in - I don't (personally, for me) really care about what time I did my workout.  In my notes, however, I do put whether I was unusually tired before or after, or not feeling well, water too warm or cold, etc.  But, then again, I only exercise to keep from growing roots into my chair and keep the blood circulating, not for serious training.

0 Likes
ATB1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
It was not. Of course it was3 years ago the photos of the time stamps. It was on a different version, earlier version of the watch, same app. And me personally, I do have interest on the time stamp, it helps with snippets I take for my workouts. As I sometimes, during the year, work with trainers. I dont want to extra time writing it out if my phone should already pull in the information.
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well, I hope they see your post and add them back. Can't understand why they take it away. I'm sure a lot of people would like that info. You might want to add tags to your post to flag it as a feature request.
0 Likes
ATB1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you so much! I didn't realize we could at them.
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

@ATB1 I just noticed that in the Samsung Health app, when I click on the "workouts this week" tile it shows me all the workouts I did (hence the title), but on the right side of the info tile it shows the duration, and right underneath that, it shows the time the workout started.  That might be helpful to you in the interim. I don't know why they can't show that information on the actual workout details or on the watch screen.

Screenshot_20240625_101915_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes