JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung galaxy watch 4 Bluetooth version asks for a reset when Wearable app gets updated on Phone

(Topic created: 12-15-2022 09:48 AM)
Danteblakhart
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi,

I have a Samsung galaxy watch 4 Bluetooth version. It gets disconnected from the phone and asks for a watch reset to be able to pair with the phone again when the Samsung Wearable app gets updated on Phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy M32 phone. This has happened for the 5th time and its driving me nuts. 

Below are the steps that I have already tried and nothing seem to work so far:

1. Tried to pair the phone via regular bluetooth no go

2. Cleared cache of Wearable app, restarted phone and then watch still no go. 

3. Post reset and connecting the watch again new, restoring the settings and app is also useless. 

If Anybody has a fix for this id be happy to hear. 

3 Replies
userLHZgBqaVZ4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
What the prpblem with having phone conected to bluetooth speaker on hot spot
0 Likes
Danteblakhart
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Phone never has any problem with other bluetooth devices. If you understand my issue correctly the only time my watch gets disconnected from phone is when the Galaxy Wearable app is getting updated. The other bottle neck is the watch asks for a reset everytime Galaxy wearable app gets updated. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html 

0 Likes