Original topic:

Samsung health no longer allows deletion of activity

(Topic created: 01-05-2024 07:39 AM)
ToddCBRown
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
My Samsung Watch 5 regularly starts activity without me choosing to do so.  I will look down and see that it says I am doing yoga or walking on a treadmill.  I then stop it, but it registers an activity that I have not done. 

I used to be able to go into Samsung Health and delete these mistaken entries.  After the latest update it no longer allows that. I can 'crop' it, but not delete it. 

Is there a setting I need to be able to delete these?
Is there are way to stop the watch from randomly starting an activity?

Thank You
Todd
3 Replies
Members_kCRuSJC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I also have this same issue and would like there to be a fix for it other than to turn off auto recorded workouts or to delete all of my data. Just give us back granular control. 

0 Likes
Oafer
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same problem, same reason. Come on, Samsung. Your need to needlessly replace all Google apps should just stop.
0 Likes
sbad04
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
This is such a pain in the **bleep**. My watch auto recorded my stair workout and didn't track the whole thing. Now the machine can't push the sync data. So my work out is completely inaccurate. Put the remove workouts back. This is right here is why I won't be wearing my watch to workout anymore. Samsung used to be my favorite and now it's garbage. It's taking away user Autonomy
0 Likes