JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The Samsung galaxy watch 4 needs more options for screen timeout and heart rate

(Topic created: 07-21-2022 10:52 AM)
Maverick800
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Im trying to optimise the battery life of my device while also taking advantage of its most usefull features. Why is there only a few settings for screen timeout? I would like the screen to turn the delay to 10 seconds or even 8 seconds to save just a little more battery life. With heart rate the problem is even worse as there is only one setting for automatic readings every 10 minutes. I'd like it to read every 3-5 minutes instead of continuously to save on battery. It seems these solutions would be easy to impliment with a software update. I would really appreciate these features and I know a lot of other people would as well. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.