Original topic:

Unable to add multiple phone numbers for a single contact in contact tiles

(Topic created: 07-01-2024 05:40 PM)
senwebtek
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
When setting up a contact tile, it only allows you to select one number for contact whereas in the past you were able to add multiple numbers per contact
11 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
You still can. Once you put in a phone number, there's an option to add another
0 Likes
senwebtek
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
When I click add and select the same contact to add a second number for that contact it changes the number I already entered instead of adding it as a second number
0 Likes
MrShujin
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Please provide a Screenshot of so that way we can actually see what's going on
0 Likes
senwebtek
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is there a way to take a screenshot of my watch?
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with not being able to add multiple contacts on a contact tile on your watch. Give these steps a try to take a screenshot on your watch: https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-take-a-screenshot-on-my-galaxy-wat...

0 Likes
senwebtek
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm trying to put two numbers for the same contact on the contact tileScreenshot_20240703_060922_contacts_23249_1720004964.pngScreenshot_20240703_060909_contacts_23248_1720004951.png
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for following up. Just to clarify is your watch a Bluetooth or LTE? After testing on our Bluetooth watch we are unable to add or edit contacts on the watch, it refers us to the phone.

0 Likes
senwebtek
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a Bluetooth watch. Unfortunately mine does not even refer me to the phone to make the edits. Thanks
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you so much for following up with the additional information. Can you please tell me what type of phone you have your watch pair with? Also can you provide me with what type of watch you are experiencing these symptoms with?

0 Likes