Original topic:

Unable to receive Whatsapp notifications on the Galaxy watch 6

(Topic created: 08-23-2024 05:45 PM)
CC_NY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi everyone,

I just got my galaxy watch 6 last week and my Samsung Flip 5😁. Sadly my Whatsapp notifications are not coming through on my new watch. I had a galaxy fit watch 2 for 4 years so I know how to work the watch and the app. Something is going on. Is anyone having this issue with the new watch?

Also, I contacted WhatsApp directly and they responded: "Unfortunately, this issue is out of the scope of support that WhatsApp can provide."
23 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe stay with the fruit than
0 Likes
MrMasteR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
i guess so.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
Magsafe is Apple exclusive until qi2 wireless charging begins showing up on phones, which won't be until next year realistically. Frankly, the last two problems are both on you for not researching before buying. Report the WhatsApp bug within the WhatsApp app, it should have a feedback or contact us section.
0 Likes
MrMasteR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I dont blame Samsung for this. I wrote cuz maybe someone could say 'try this one, this device etc. and ull have same feature like that' and also, I already wrote.. If I could solve my whatsapp problem, I dont care the last two reasons. Thanks for ur solution advice but can I also report this on watch app, also do u have such problem on your watches?
0 Likes