JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to turn off e-mail notifications on the Galaxy watch

(Topic created: 10-24-2022 08:15 AM)
meaganlp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have turned of my email notifications multiple times for my galaxy watch. It always turns back on. Can anyone help me?

meaganlp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have not found a solution to this annoying issue. The only thing I have not tried is a factory reset of my watch. Has anyone tried that?
userBErTeGqIgt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung needs to address this!. Please the frequency of my email notifications has made the watch unwearable. I turn off email and 5-10 minutes later it turns itself back on. Have tried uninstalling app, resetting the watch to factory and nothing works. Help!  

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for following up with that information. Just to clarify, you have turned off notifications for the Samsung e-mail and Outlook e-mail notifications in the wearables app is that correct?

0 Likes
M_z
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have turned off the Samsung Email app notifications within the Galaxy Wearable app multiple times.  It keeps turning back on automatically within the Wearables app.  

I can replicate the problem by taking the watch away from Bluetooth range, or turning off Bluetooth on the phone and allowing it to reconnect.  Any time it reconnects, it reverts the Email app notification preference to be on again.

I also turned off the "Email - accounts to sync" option for all my email accounts, but it still keeps turning notifications back on even though the account it not synced to my watch whenever my watch disconnects from my phone and then reconnects.

Members_jzwaU0Q
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes and Yes several times

Members_jzwaU0Q
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I think everyone on here has the same problem. Do we have a solution?

userBErTeGqIgt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Has there been any resolution yet on this? about to give up on my very expensive samsung watch...

userBErTeGqIgt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

And still no word that it is a bug??? Hi Samsung, your loyal patrons are calling.... Please Help!

mdecamps
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine is doing it too. Please fix this bug!!!!
Eagleseye
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I got the same issue. 

Hope Samsung fixes this problem soon.