JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch 5 battery status on Wearable not updating

(Topic created: 08-26-2022 10:31 AM)
CaroD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello. I got the samsung watch 5 and I noticed that, when I open the wearable app, the batery status is always off. It doesn't update and keeps saying it has lees than it actually has. 

It would be very usefull if the info was on real time when I put the watch to charge instead of going every so often to see if it has already finished charging.

Is it happening to anyone else? Have you found a solution?

Thanks!

4 Replies
GoingTheDist
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
My watch 5 pro is showing accurate proper battery life
Medico
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have no problems either, currently is learning usage patterns. I suggest to do a reset.
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have watch 5 pro pairing with S22. I have no issue.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, We know how frustrating it is when an app is not updating correctly. The Wearables app should maintain an up-to-date status with the Watch at all times as long as the Watch remains connected to the phone. 

If the battery status is not updating within the app and is showing inaccurate information, we recommend some simple troubleshooting for the app. Try clearing the app cache and restarting the phone. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

A second step you can try is uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

If the Wearables app is still providing inaccurate information and not updating, please feel free to reach out to us directly for additional assistance. You can send a private message using these methods:

1. Facebook

2. Twitter

3. Community Moderator

0 Likes