JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch 5 no notifications

(Topic created: 08-26-2022 08:25 PM)
Stephieloohoo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Anyone else have the brand new watch 5? I'm not getting any notifications to my watch. I've done every troubleshooting possible. All alerts are on/loud, apps have permission, no other watch is connected, etc and I'm still not getting alerts. Quite frustrating for something brand new.
11 Replies
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe check sounds and vibration settings on the watch.
0 Likes
Stephieloohoo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Was one of the first things I did. I've restarted. Disconnected and reconnected. All of he basics plus
0 Likes
DaBoyz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did you make sure to change option to show alerts even when phone is in use?
0 Likes
Stephieloohoo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes I have. I've tried both options. Still nothing.
Stephieloohoo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Was on the phone with Samsung for over an hour using remote access. They cannot get it to work either. Since I don't have a Samsung store near me, I have to mail my watch back to have it inspected.
0 Likes
DaBoyz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did you enable the option on both your phone and watch? I've got the 5 Pro and it's working fine.
0 Likes
Stephieloohoo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes I have 😞 I've been on the phone with Samsung using remote access and they even checked that
0 Likes
gridthroe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Happen to me too I think.  I _do_ receive the notification and the orange dot appear on the screen but the phone doesn't make sound/vibration and screen does not wake.   I've spend 2+ hours on the phone/chat with Samsung support.  No luck.

vitaloo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I was having the same issue and when I would go to my watch and look at volume it was blacked out here I had accidentally muted it and the icon was blue which I did not know meant it was muted. Unmute it it still didn't work but then I went into the Samsung where app and I was able to see that it was still muted in that app once I unmuted it there it started to work