Original topic:

Watch 5 pro Screen on time

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
Jdoherty76
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can I request that the minimum screen on time on the Galaxy watch 5 pro has an option to be reduced from the minimum of 15 seconds. This is too long and similar to fitbit should be 8 seconds and/or user adjustable. This would assist in battery life.

Thanks JD76

2 Replies
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm trying to get my arms around what you think is going to happen, and doing the math I can't see how it would help. So, you're saying saving 7 Seconds each time you open the watch is going to dramatically increase your battery life? Let's do the math. Let's assume you turn your watch on 10 times an hour all day long which would be 240 times you save 7 seconds. That means you saved a total of 1,680 seconds over the course of 24 hours. Or, more simply, a whopping 28 minutes! So you believe saving 28 minutes a day of screen time on your watch is going to dramatically increase your battery life? What am I missing?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

You know, you don't have to wait for the screen to time out.  You can just place your palm over the face after you've seen what you want to see, or if you use gestures, just twist your wrist.

0 Likes