JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch 6 - Bring Back Theater Mode in Quick Panel

(Topic created: 09-07-2023 11:16 AM)
NotTheTodd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Bring back Theater Mode! The new unified modes button sucks and for some reason has to sync with my phone? My watch should be able to use theater and sleep mode independently of my phone.

This only recently changed.

Samsung please change it back!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
19 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
I liked theater mode
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello! I cannot tell you that you can separate the "modes" and gave an individual button again. 😞 however I can tell you that in Galaxy Wearables > Watch Settings you'll see a "Sync Modes with phone" and you can turn that off. See screenshots. Screenshot_20230907_133011_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpgScreenshot_20230907_133017_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg
NotTheTodd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
You have to turn it back on in order to edit modes. So it definitely is still worse than it used to be
0 Likes
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine has both theater and sleep modes and I have it turned off.
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm not sure why you are having to turn it on to use sleep or theater mode - because that is different from mine.
NotTheTodd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
If I want to make edits I have to. Previously my watch would ask me how long to turn theater mode on for. I basically had to set this as until I turn off. But if I wanted to change it to say, 2 hours, I need to turn it back on and change the settings from my phone instead of from my watch. They removed functionality from the watch and it sucks.
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Got it. Sorry. I misunderstood the original intent of your post. My bad.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
You can disable phone sync in the watch manager app
0 Likes
NotTheTodd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Doesn't restore the old functionality though.