JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch 6 Classic Sleep tracking not showing additional information

(Topic created: 12-31-2023 07:20 AM)
Meeche62
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi all. Up until last night my sleep tracking worked just fine. Now when I go to that app it shows the very first screen but won't go past that. So I can only see how long I've slept and nothing beyond that screen, it doesn't give any other information. When I tap on it it will sometimes briefly flash to past the first screen then right back to it. My Bluetooth and WiFi are both enabled. Anyone else have this problem? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your Galaxy watch 6 classic not showing the additional sleep tracking information and I would be happy to look into this further for you. As the troubleshooting steps @LongHiker provided didn't work, I would recommend a factory reset of your watch. Please make sure you have a back-up available prior to factory resetting, and we will also want to test your watch prior to you restoring the software to rule out any apps or software issues. Please give this link a try for steps to properly reset you watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

If you have tried factory resetting your watch and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly for further assistance. Please use the contact information in this link to contact them directly: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-Support-Acknowledgement/td-p/2...

View solution in context

22 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Meeche62 You didn't mention in your post if you have tried turning the bezel, or swiping up on that screen. If you do that, it should show you the other info. 

0 Likes
Meeche62
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I tried all of that. I've tried restarting my watch too. Nothing works when it was just working Saturday morning.
8lgHGtt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am seeing the same thing on mine.  If I tap multiple times, it will sometimes show the expected detail but only for about a second or two then return to the general sleep screen.  This is galaxy Watch6 Classic (397Z), SM-R965U, One UI Version 5.0 Watch, Software version R965USQU1AWK4.  As someone who tracks this information daily, this is very frustrating.

Meeche62
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes! I am so frustrated with it too. It was working fine and now this. It worked again on Monday but it's back to the same darn thing. I want to know how to fix it!
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your Galaxy watch 6 classic not showing the additional sleep tracking information and I would be happy to look into this further for you. As the troubleshooting steps @LongHiker provided didn't work, I would recommend a factory reset of your watch. Please make sure you have a back-up available prior to factory resetting, and we will also want to test your watch prior to you restoring the software to rule out any apps or software issues. Please give this link a try for steps to properly reset you watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

If you have tried factory resetting your watch and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly for further assistance. Please use the contact information in this link to contact them directly: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-Support-Acknowledgement/td-p/2...

JWiii
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sleep tile won't show info when I tap on splash screen after update. 

All other tiles work.

Reset watch, worked until watch downloaded 3 apps to finish setup. (Didn't say what the apps were) 

Endling_King
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the same issue. When I tap on the sleep tile it will open for a second and the close. Tried restarting both the phone and watch. Tried force closing the app, Tried uninstalling and reinstall, even tried resetting the watch. Still won't work.
JWiii
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Give it a day, mine mysteriously fixed itself overnight... fingers crossed for tomorrow. 😆
Endling_King
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I hope so. 🙏