Original topic:

Watch 7 44mm order problems

(Topic created: yesterday)
Zo5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I went to trade in my watch 4 40 mm for the watch 7 44mm green wifi/bt version twice, but both times I got an email saying, "We're sorry your order was canceled because we couldn't verify some or all of your personal information". I checked all of my personal information, and all of it was accurate. I even missed some of the trade in value because it ended this morning. Samsung hasn't released my money either. It took three days the first time, and I guess I'll have to wait three days again. Is the watch on some kind of backorder???? I thought only the Buds 3 Pro was on backorder because of some build quality issues. Does anyone have a way around this????
11 Replies
UnrulyRotors
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Good news (most likely): Contact Samsung and explain the problem, they will likely honor the promo pricing.

I only know because they were going to cancel my earbuds this morning and said they would honor the pricing for me to reorder. Slightly different situation, but I wouldn't doubt it if they did. They want the sale.
Zo5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thats true, I will definitely do that, thanks. šŸ‘ Do you know if I can do a trade-in in a samsung store, instead of online??
0 Likes
FuturesFalcon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
The green sold out within mins. I was trying to get it also. Ended up getting the black band and the trail band free. Which I'm super happy about. The trail band feels way better imo
Zo5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Congratulations, I'm glad it worked and you're happy šŸ˜Š I did try the black band first, then the green band. If it is on back order, why can't they just say that your order will take a little longer to ship than just canceling it??
FuturesFalcon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Very true. That sucks buddy. I'd screenshot it and cancel, walk and and demand they honor it. They usually will
Zo5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Okay, I will try. Do you know if I could do a trade-in in a Samsung store? Instead of doing it online
FuturesFalcon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes sir
Zo5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Okay, thanks! My local Samsung Experience store has the watch. I was thinking about buying it right there but I didn't want to pay the full price.
FuturesFalcon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Show them screenshot and ask for a store manager