Original topic:

Watch 7 Ultra IMEI not found in Verizon

(Topic created: yesterday)
Cianbrooke
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
The IMEI is failing to validate on the Verizon network. Tried online and called into support. They referred me to Samsung to validate the IMEI
usershaP6gUfsE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wow .. I feel so much better. Not that my watch doesn't work but I am not nuts .... Neither Samsung or Verizon could help.
opq9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Can we trust samsung? After all so many issues and no fixes
0 Likes
Members_Yz9bM2e
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had/have the same issue.  Per the Samsung rep, the IMEIs for Verizon have not been sent/updated.  I was advised to try again on 24July.  Time will tell....

flipmcgee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I tried contacting  samsung support after 2 hours with verizon.  Samsung asked for the imei and then after 10 minutes the samsung rep asks me if ive tried it with other carriers???  At this moment i knew i was not going to be helped by samsung.  What a rediculious troubleshooting question.  Ask the customer if they tried all the carriers when they are sharing the cell number of the phone.  They seem completely oblivious when you know every single watch that is trying to activate on verizon is having problems.  

0 Likes
userXRC4DBRUhh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Works as of this morning!! Had to call Verizon for them to apply the imei. It finally recognized it now.
Cianbrooke
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here. I added the IMEI in the Verizon online account and it accepted it. I still had to call in to Verizon to get it functioning, but it now works. They had to change something on the backend. But it's working now.
usershaP6gUfsE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I will take a deep breathe and give them a call.

Lol
usershaP6gUfsE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Good evening all.... I had 2 watches that Verizon could not set up on Saturday. They were successfully set up today.
HJStrawberry
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I called yesterday and Verizon conferenced in Samsung who said it wouldn't work until the 23rd but I still can't get it to apply. Is the only way to call Verizon and spend another hour on the phone?! Ugh
0 Likes
Cianbrooke
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
That was the only way I got it to work. While the watch was turned off they applied something and then it finally worked. No clue if that's accurate or just what they said to kill time while they tried to figure it out, but it sounded like they had to do something.