Original topic:

Watch 7 Ultra IMEI not found in Verizon

(Topic created: Friday)
Cianbrooke
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
The IMEI is failing to validate on the Verizon network. Tried online and called into support. They referred me to Samsung to validate the IMEI
20 Replies
Mac-18
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
You did purchase it from samsung's website, right?
0 Likes
Cianbrooke
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did. Just arrived today.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
You might need to wait until the 24th. Verizon needs to load the batch of IMEIs from Samsung. Often, carriers won't do that until the device's release date.
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
This happens sometimes with pre-orders on unlocked devices. some IMEI numbers aren't sent to carriers in a timely fashion.
It will be updated real soon.

I suggest calling Samsung customer care.
Cianbrooke
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
The Samsung Customer Care process didn't go well. No resolution and no ideas. The current plan is to wait a couple hours and try it again.
0 Likes
DarkEmperorJJ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Been working with Verizon for a few hours now, and I saw this thread and brought it up to them, and their response was "that's news to us" lol.... good times. 

Members_g54yXm5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same issue here. The Verizon rep is saying the watch doesn't work on their network... anyone get it to work somehow?

whill5005
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here no luck getting mine activated on verizon
userXRC4DBRUhh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same issue, Samsung told me that I should wait to the 24th and should be able to activate it then. Verizon rep kept telling me I have a bad watch and return it, but Samsung said that isn't the issue.