JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch Ultra: Not enough data for Sleep apnea

(Topic created: 07-26-2024 08:44 AM)
userPuXVoczVqj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Anyone able to get enough sleep data for this to work? Mine hasn't received enough data or detected enough sleep to work. No results.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. We understand the concern with the Watch Ultra not collecting enough data for the sleep apnea tracking.

Please contact the Samsung health team at 1-855-795-0509 for Sleep Apnea and ECG/Cycle tracking related concerns. 

You can also reach out via email:

Sleep Apnea and ECG: healthmonitor@email.support.samsung.com

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userPuXVoczVqj Just realized that this wasn't enabled on my Watch Ultra. It says it takes 2 days worth of sleep. Have you recorded sleep for 2 or more nights?

0 Likes
userPuXVoczVqj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Oh yes. At least a week of sleep.
Dasvenson1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've been wearing it for the past 6 days sleep and it still has yet to even acknowledge a night monitored for sleep apnea. Not boding much confidence in this new feature.
MikeyJP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

That makes more of us. I upgraded my Classic for this feature - but after 5 nights wearing it with the phone right next to my head - and the feature turned on - NOTHING.  5 mornings in a row now I get the "0" nights data message - not sufficient. Unable to record enough data. I have played with all the fixes, including repositioning it, tightening it etc. and nothing. Samsung guys - am I doing something wrong - and maybe obvious - or are we going to have issues with this feature???

userPuXVoczVqj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
No results again. 1722254542386_1722254542378_0.jpg
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userPuXVoczVqj I reported it via the Samsung Members app. I suggest that you do the same. The more reports, the more visibility it will get. 

0 Likes
MikeyJP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

OK so solved.  Even 2 inches above the wrist bone is not enough!!!  So I moved it to half way between my elbow and wrist and it gave me 3 nights of solid data with no further issues.  Move it up!!!  PS mine indicated moderate to severe sleep apnea (strongly suspected) and 83% O2 so wife won on her ultimatum and we saw the doctor today who ordered real testing.  By the way, I wanted to repeat the test nights again - but the software shut me down and said no repeats until the next update because with the diagnosis it did not want to enable me to delay.

userPuXVoczVqj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Will try tonight and let you know tomorrow.
0 Likes
userPuXVoczVqj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
1 of 2 nights finally recorded. Wore the watch below my wrist bone.
0 Likes