Original topic:

Watch Ultra Pre-order

(Topic created: 08-04-2024 12:07 PM)
Sunshyn33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm venting...Why did Samsung do a pre-order if they couldn't deliver? My watch is scheduled for 8/21, I ordered 7/15. I thought pre-oder was to receive before the general public?? At least that's how it's worked every other time I pre-ordered from Samsung. It originally said 8/7, then 8/14. I could go to Best Buy and buy it, but won't get the trade credit. šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ˜¤
19 Replies
TonyTypeS
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Or you can cancel the order and reorder it and select pickup from a bestbuy location. Use the Educational offer and price will be almost the same minus the free promo band.
LarryS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Oops Sorry. My exoerience was with Buds 3 Pro.

I had similar experience. Best Buy couldn't deliver. When I went to reorder for shipping, I was told pre-order $50 instant credit expired. And I was trading in Buds 2 Pro. So Samsung really fell short on Cust Service. Sales chat wouldn't do anything even asking to speak with a manager.
0 Likes
TonyTypeS
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Oh man that sucks. Heard the Buds 3 Pro had a recall so there's a long delay till the problem gets fixed.

For the Watch Ultra. I actually bought 2. One on the announcement date using the pre-order $50 credit and another one last week. Both I used the educational discount and notice for the order for the recent one, the educational discount was more than the first kinda making the deal about thr same. Unfortunately for the recent purchase I selected BestBuy to pickup as they showed I can pick up the same day, but they failed on their end I have to wait till the 8th if all goes well
0 Likes
Sunshyn33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
They have supposedly offered me a credit since this delay was their fault, and I still haven't received that email either
Imc87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung just continues to disapoint. For as big of a company this is, they can't seem to get their customer service right 

meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
They is a recall on the buds si many are facing the same delay
0 Likes
Sunshyn33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm a lawyer, you can't offer a pre-order with no product! You have to have what you are selling. They said their warehouse was short, not my problem.
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
Think a faulty product recall would come into the delay issue but you are correct
TonyTypeS
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Some states require businesses not to charge unless the item is in stock and ready to be shipped out. California may be one of them. Pre-orders and reservation purchases are different. But what sucks is I bought a watch from Samsung's website and was supposed to pick it up from my local BestBuy that had it in stock the same day. Come to find out that it was never in stock. I still got charged and was told I'd had to wait a week, not my fault Samsung messed up on their end with logistics. I'm curious how many spend time complaining and reporting Samsung to the ftc.... Samsung has been good to me on the past with the shipping process times, but the Watch Ultra delays is something different. Like they were afraid to make a lot and only had a few available to see how the the market is when they announced it.