Original topic:

Watch Ultra Pre-order

(Topic created: 08-09-2024 07:05 PM)
Sunshyn33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm venting...Why did Samsung do a pre-order if they couldn't deliver? My watch is scheduled for 8/21, I ordered 7/15. I thought pre-oder was to receive before the general public?? At least that's how it's worked every other time I pre-ordered from Samsung. It originally said 8/7, then 8/14. I could go to Best Buy and buy it, but won't get the trade credit. šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ˜¤
19 Replies
Sunshyn33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I was charged on 7/15. I mentioned that when I called, and they stated that shouldn't have happened but won't return it until it ships. Samsung **bleep** this up.
LadySeller
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
there is no pre order, they just don't care! I preordered on the 22nd of July, was told I'd get my watch on the 14th of August, nope, pushed to late September, and I have a feeling that my order would be pushed and pushed... until the watch watch comes out. I'm seriously thinking of switching over to Apple, at least their honest about backorders.
Sunshyn33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just saw a notice my watch shipped. 8/13 expected. I have a feeling that many others will be getting the same.
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
Plead the 5th
Imc87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just received a call back from samsung after emailing "the ceo's desk". No answers, just saying they messed up and apologizing. I told them the call was a waste because no answers will still provided 

Sunshyn33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I was promised credits, not 1 email has been received.
TonyTypeS
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
You'll probably get the credit email after your watch is ready. Samsung support told me the same thing that they will give me a credit for the delay, but honestly I don't care about the credit. Probably nothing much and the credit will be like a discount for a future purchase which will probably expire by the time if you decide to buy anything from the Samsung store. I'd rather a refund of some amount than a credit in a form of a coupon code
Sunshyn33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I completely agree!
0 Likes
Genevieve92
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
This pre-order has me frustrated with Samsung to the point where I do not want the watch anymore. I pre-ordered my watch ultra and buds 3 pros on the 11th of July with a confirmed estimated delivery date of July 24th. On the 19th of July, I noticed that my date changed to the 7th of August, and I contacted Samsung support through chat. They kept telling me that I would receive my product on the 24th of July, and I'm like, no, I'm not. 24th comes, and it's not delivered, I ask for compensation. Only $50 promocode. Now, that it is the 9th of August, my pre-order is supposed to be delivered to me in the 14th and I just got an email update from Samsung stating that they still do not have inventory for my watch and my buds when previously on the support chat with Samsung they told me that my pre-order cleared their "quality inspection" and I should receive a email stating my order has been shipped within 2-3 days. I feel that is going to take till September to get pre-orders, and it's not right. Then I just got done with Samsung support again today and they said if pre-orders get delayed again, they will give promocodes and refunds to the individuals that have not received their orders and when they go to reorder the products, which you will be paying the full price of the product without the pre-order discount and it is delivered to you, you can then request for a refund utilizing the original order confirmation email that has the price of the products. This is ridiculous, Samsung!
0 Likes
Sunshyn33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just received an email that my watch has shipped and expected delivery is 8/13. I suspect that everyone will start receiving the same notices. They clearly miscalculated. Everyone should receive some type of compensation. Good luck.
0 Likes