JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch not showing the total duration of my different workouts in the gym

(Topic created: a month ago)
Minihisht
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

have an issue with my Galaxy Watch 6 during my workout sessions.

In the gym, I usually start with a treadmill workout and then move on to weight machines.

After finishing the treadmill workout, I click the "New" button on my watch and choose the "Weight Machines" workout.

The problem is that when I start the weight machines workout, the duration shown on my watch starts from 0.

I want the watch to display both the duration of the current workout (weight machines) and the total duration of all my previous workouts, in this case (treadmill + weight machines). This helps me keep track of my total training time in the gym.

I have tried changing the workout screen but couldn't find an option that displays the total duration of all my workouts.

Is there a solution to this issue?

3 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

Each exercise is logged separately. If you need to keep track of your total workout time, you can just add the times together. The health app keeps the data by date, so if you have multiple workouts in a day, each day should show total time for the day while breaking down each exercise. I only do one exercise session a day, so I cant say for sure, but it does tell me my total workout time for the week. Go to the section that days workouts this week and you will see your daily breakdown.

Screenshot_20240808_093538_Samsung Health.jpg

Screenshot_20240808_093555_Samsung Health.jpg

You should be able to see the same statistics on the watch.  Go to the health app and scroll down to the bottom where it says "workouts this week" and click on it. All your workouts for the day should be there.

0 Likes
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

Oh, and you can create a workout routine in the health app to include multiple exercises.  In the exercises panel, click on the circle with the lines that says "more".  At the top, to the right of the "my exercises" text is the + sign.  Click that to add and a menu will come up to create a new exercise or workout routine.  If you select create a routine, you can then add your exercises and targets to the routine and then you can make your routine a favorite.  If you want to add an exercise to your routine that is not already on the list, you will have to add that exercise to the list first in order to add it to your routine. That should give you the statistics you are looking for.

Minihisht
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you, Realaud,

Your workout routine suggestion worked perfectly for me. I added the treadmill and weight machine to my routine. After finishing on the treadmill, I switch to the weight machine using my watch.

While I'm still exercising, I can see the duration and calories burned for each workout, as well as the total calories and time for both workouts in my routine, all in real time, right on my watch without needing my phone (which I keep in my locker in the gym). This is exactly what I needed.

Thank you so much!!!!

11.jpg

0 Likes