JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What galaxy watch is compatible with the Galaxy A13?

(Topic created: 06-23-2022 02:03 AM)
valenciaaa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

What galaxy watch is compatible with the Galaxy A13? 🤔 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the concern of which device would be compatible with your A13 and I would be happy to give your a resource with further information. The Galaxy Wearable app is the core for everything related to your Samsung smartwatch. However, this app is only available on your phone, which means you need to connect your watch and phone together. Samsung watches are only compatible with certain Android and iOS phones - make sure your phone is compatible before you try setting up your watch.

Note: Your device may not be compatible depending on the region, carrier, or model.

Give this link a try for all the specifications and requirements for all of our Samsung smartwatches, and then you can compare the watches and find the best fit for your needs: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082502/

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the concern of which device would be compatible with your A13 and I would be happy to give your a resource with further information. The Galaxy Wearable app is the core for everything related to your Samsung smartwatch. However, this app is only available on your phone, which means you need to connect your watch and phone together. Samsung watches are only compatible with certain Android and iOS phones - make sure your phone is compatible before you try setting up your watch.

Note: Your device may not be compatible depending on the region, carrier, or model.

Give this link a try for all the specifications and requirements for all of our Samsung smartwatches, and then you can compare the watches and find the best fit for your needs: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082502/