JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Which texting app is default for Watch 4/5?

(Topic created: 10-23-2022 05:51 AM)
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

On my Watch3, Samsung Messages is the fully supported messaging app.  Has that changeed to Google Messages for the Watch 4/5?

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
It was still Samsung messages on my watch 4, however after one of the updates Google messages became pre installed and you can choose whichever you prefer (like how they are both installed on phones and you can choose either)

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
It was still Samsung messages on my watch 4, however after one of the updates Google messages became pre installed and you can choose whichever you prefer (like how they are both installed on phones and you can choose either)
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes