Original topic:

Why did you upgrade from SW6 to 7?

(Topic created: 08-20-2024 11:07 PM)
PghLei
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hey Sammy fam, I need your input... If you had the SW6 and upgraded to the 7, can you tell me why and do you like it or not? 
I've been reading reviews and I don't think I want to upgrade my SW6 lte 40mm. And gold isn't available in the 44mm. I don't care for the square shape ultra. 

My battery sucks, can't really wear it to track sleep because of it so I don't want to go from bad to bad(if that makes sense). 
Ty in advance for your input 🫶🏽
8 Replies
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
I charge my 6 at night before I go to bed, lasts all night and I will charge it in the morning if I need to
PghLei
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you for your input 🫶🏽
maverickwhites
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I upgraded for the better performance and improved health features, but honestly, the battery life isn't a huge improvement over the SW6. If sleep tracking is your priority, you might want to hold off. Also, the lack of gold in 44mm is a bummer. Hope this helps!

illashiza
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for the heads-up! I’ll keep in mind that the battery life isn’t a big upgrade and that sleep tracking might not be as strong. Noted about the gold color option too. Appreciate the insight!

PghLei
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you so much for your input🥰. I guess I'll keep my sw6 . I prefer the gold over silver . I work 12-18h shifts so I like to track my sleep.
0 Likes
ekovacs
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't know if this will help, but I upgraded from a Watch 5 Pro to a 7. I only did it because I only had to dish out 30 bucks, but overall it's been amazing. The battery life is better (even though it's smaller), it's much faster, and it just runs the new software way better.
Options
Galaxy Watch
If you're using facer app for you watch faces it won't work on the watch 7 or the Ultra or watch maker app you loose all your watch faces
Turner01
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had the Watch 6 Classic and i loved it so i decided to upgrade to Watch 7 Ultra because of the discount. I paid $180 dollars for it, however for the watch 7 i would have paid like $50 dollars.
0 Likes