JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why does my Samsung galaxy watch 5 keep reporting it is receiving images from my phone?

(Topic created: 07-22-2023 05:55 PM)
MattMa43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Why does my Samsung galaxy watch 5 keep reporting it is receiving images from my phone? My phone gallery is not setup to do so on my phone. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your concern with the images trying to sync to your watch and would be happy to look into this further for you. As you stated the setting isn't turned on in the wearables app, I would recommend resetting your watch. Make sure to back up the software prior to resetting your watch. Also, please test your watch prior to restoring your software to rule out the symptoms you are experiencing. Give this link a try to reset your Samsung Smart Watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

If you have tried resetting your watch and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend contacting our customer service tema directly at 1-800-726-7864 so they can remote into your device to provide further assistance.

View solution in context

3 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go into watch app then settings and shut off auto sync under manage content Screenshot_20230722_181755_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg
0 Likes
MattMa43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It is off and I don't remember ever enabling that setting.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your concern with the images trying to sync to your watch and would be happy to look into this further for you. As you stated the setting isn't turned on in the wearables app, I would recommend resetting your watch. Make sure to back up the software prior to resetting your watch. Also, please test your watch prior to restoring your software to rule out the symptoms you are experiencing. Give this link a try to reset your Samsung Smart Watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

If you have tried resetting your watch and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend contacting our customer service tema directly at 1-800-726-7864 so they can remote into your device to provide further assistance.